Semi Skilled Coal Mining Operator – Heavy Mobile Jobs
Operators with a strong civil or quarry experience operating min CAT 777 Dump Truck may be considered.
This is a drive in drive out (DIDO) role for an open cut coal mine in the Banana Shire situated 2 hours South West from Rockhampton and 7 hours North West from Brisbane.
- Work Lifestyle roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) including PJ Day
- 12.75 Hour Shifts
- Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment consisting of CAT 797 and Komatsu 830 Haul Trucks.
- Camp and Meal Available
- Rental subsidy being paid weekly for Moura residents
- Ongoing Role
- DIDO Camp to Site
- Minimum 6 months experience operating Mechanical Dump Truck min CAT 777 or Electric Dump Truck: Komatsu 730
- Must have site skilled evidence – SSE signed skills list / RII's [...Learn about RII's] Certificate / Letter from site manager / training book or similar
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* or willing to obtain
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Semi Skilled Coal Mining Dump Truck Operator Banana Shire
Standard 11 Mining Induction