Secondary Break Team Leader
Leading mining contractor seeking an experienced Underground Secondary Break Team Leader for a position at their remote mine site in the Kimberley.
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate and prove their previous underground experience, as well as their commitment and leadership towards health and safety on site.
Must hold the following:
- Extensive charge up/secondary break background with team leader/supervisory experience
- Underground Supervisors certificate
- Underground RPLs
- Current shot fires license – highly desired but not essential
- Current drivers license
- Current Working at Heights [Working at Heights] (RII's [...Learn about RII's] Class)
- Police clearance (within 6 months or willing to obtain)
- FIFO from Perth only
- 2:1 roster
- Day shifts / Night Shifts
- Successful applicant will be subject to a full pre employment medical – including a drug & alcohol screen
To apply please click
the ‘Apply‘ button below
608 mining jobs in the system
The links below are related, you may find them helpful in your mining research on : 'Multi Skill Operators – FIFO 2/1 roster'.