If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Secondary Break Team Leader
Leading mining contractor seeking an experienced Underground Secondary Break Team Leader for a position at their remote mine site in the Kimberley.
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate and prove their previous underground experience, as well as their commitment and leadership towards health and safety on site.
Must hold the following:
- Extensive charge up/secondary break background with team leader/supervisory experience
- Underground Supervisors certificate
- Underground RPLs
- Current shot fires license – highly desired but not essential
- Current drivers license
- Current working at heights (RII Class)
- Police clearance (within 6 months or willing to obtain)
- FIFO from Perth only
- 2:1 roster
- Day shifts / Night Shifts
- Successful applicant will be subject to a full pre employment medical – including a drug & alcohol screen
To apply please click
the ‘Apply‘ button below
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.