Scraper Operators – New Project
SES Labour Solutions are looking to speak to all experienced Scraper Operators to join growing team. They have just had confirmation of another project win in Central Queensland on an expanding coal mining operation.
The roster will be a 10/4 rotation and will provide the opportunity to move to other projects upon completion. The client has a multitude of projects across the state and a proven track record of delivering exceptional outcomes.
Candidates that have the following equipment experience:
- Scraper experience- including 631, 637, 651, 657
- Civil or mine site project experience
- Supporting certificates of competency- RII's [...Learn about RII's]
What’s on offer:
- Market competitive rates
- Potential for ongoing work and movement to new projects
- Opportunity to join a team that has a strong track record in delivering projects
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
If you are interested in the above position, please click”APPLY” button below
Click for more details and Apply for Scraper Operators Job