Scheduling Engineer – Australia Mining Jobs
Scheduling Engineer Mining Construction Maintenance Australia
BGC Contracting is part of BGC Australia Pty Ltd, a diverse construction, manufacturing and contracting organization with vast scale, an impressive depth of knowledge and robust financial backing.
Since its beginnings in 1957, the BGC Group has grown with an annual turnover in excess of $3 billion, making it one of Australia’s largest privately owned companies.
At BGC Contracting, people aren’t just employees – they’re partners on the journey to transform tomorrow. They are seeking skilled, driven and passionate people to join there team for a truly satisfying career, with opportunities to work on a national scale.
They are Australia’s largest privately owned mining, construction and maintenance services company, working across the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors.
The sustained growth they are experiencing now, presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced Scheduling Engineer to join Mine Estimating Team in Brisbane office.
Reporting to the General Manager Estimating & Engineering, the Scheduling Engineer is responsible for mine planning and scheduling and associated works, to assist in the development of mining estimating tenders and site support for active projects.
Working in a diverse environment, you will be responsible for:
- Developing schedule resource models using 3D modelling packages eg Vulcan, Surpac
- Scheduling mine plans to develop inputs to cost models
- Developing dependable mining methodologies
- Developing tools and processes for continuous improvement
- Prepares technical documentation and financial data
- Making recommendations on best practice and opportunities
What they are looking for:
- 3 years mine site practical operational engineering experience
- Advanced competency with SPRY scheduling software
- Advanced competency with 3D modelling packages
- Experience with coal and hard rock operations
- A strong commercial acumen, experienced with budgets & forecasts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What can BGC Contracting offer you?
- A challenging, rewarding and enjoyable workplace that supports innovation
- A culture driven organization that’s passionate about its people and its values
- A broad range of opportunities nationally across diverse projects
- Strong pipeline of upcoming work
- Experienced and supportive senior management team.
They also offer a range of additional benefits for BGC employees. Learn more about our BGC corporate benefits by following the link. http://www.bgcstaffbenefits.com.au
Please apply following the link below or via website at www.bgc.cc
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Scheduling Engineer Mining Construction Maintenance Australia
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.