If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Scheduling Engineer – Australia Mining Jobs
Scheduling Engineer Mining Construction Maintenance Australia
BGC Contracting is part of BGC Australia Pty Ltd, a diverse construction, manufacturing and contracting organization with vast scale, an impressive depth of knowledge and robust financial backing.
Since its beginnings in 1957, the BGC Group has grown with an annual turnover in excess of $3 billion, making it one of Australia’s largest privately owned companies.
At BGC Contracting, people aren’t just employees – they’re partners on the journey to transform tomorrow. They are seeking skilled, driven and passionate people to join there team for a truly satisfying career, with opportunities to work on a national scale.
They are Australia’s largest privately owned mining, construction and maintenance services company, working across the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors.
The sustained growth they are experiencing now, presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced Scheduling Engineer to join Mine Estimating Team in Brisbane office.
Reporting to the General Manager Estimating & Engineering, the Scheduling Engineer is responsible for mine planning and scheduling and associated works, to assist in the development of mining estimating tenders and site support for active projects.
Working in a diverse environment, you will be responsible for:
- Developing schedule resource models using 3D modelling packages eg Vulcan, Surpac
- Scheduling mine plans to develop inputs to cost models
- Developing dependable mining methodologies
- Developing tools and processes for continuous improvement
- Prepares technical documentation and financial data
- Making recommendations on best practice and opportunities
What they are searching for:
- 3 years mine site practical operational engineering experience
- Advanced competency with SPRY scheduling software
- Advanced competency with 3D modelling packages
- Experience with coal and hard rock operations
- A strong commercial acumen, experienced with budgets & forecasts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What can BGC Contracting offer you?
- A challenging, rewarding and enjoyable workplace that supports innovation
- A culture driven organization that’s passionate about its people and its values
- A broad range of opportunities nationally across diverse projects
- Strong pipeline of upcoming work
- Experienced and supportive senior management team.
They also offer a range of additional benefits for BGC employees. Learn more about our BGC corporate benefits by following the link. http://www.bgcstaffbenefits.com.au
Please apply following the link below or via website at www.bgc.cc
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Scheduling Engineer Mining Construction Maintenance Australia