See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Scaffolders & Riggers Mining Shutdown
Secured a long term contract and as a result, they are currently seeking applications from Experienced Ticketed Scaffolders and Riggers interested in Mining Shutdown DIDO (Drive-In – Drive-Out) opportunities to mine sites in Central NSW.
- Regular Planned Shutdowns (twice monthly on average) 2 – 6 days.
- Travel Allowance Paid
- Living Away from Home Allowance Paid
- Meal Allowance Paid
- 12hr Shifts (Day & Night Shifts)
- Underground & Above Ground Work
- Scaffolder Ticket
- Rigger Ticket
- Working at Heights (desirable)
- Confined Space (desirable)
- OHS White Card
- Drivers Licence & Reliable vehicle
- Previous shutdown experience
- Mining / Construction experience
NOTE: When you apply for this job Scaffolders & Riggers Mining Shutdown, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Successful Applicants must pass a Drug & Alcohol Test
If you fit the above criteria and want to hear more APPLY NOW
Click Apply for Scaffolders & Riggers Mining Shutdown – Central NSW