See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Scaffolders & Industrial Painters
The Innovative Group Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned provider of labour hire, recruitment and HR sourced business solutions, servicing multiple industries including Manufacturing, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Construction.
For the right candidates these casual roles are ongoing – providing stability and work / life balance.
Apply now if you meet the following role dependent criteria!
- Construction Card (White Card or equivalent)
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space (advantageous)
- Scaffold High Risk Work License (all classes welcome)
- Previous experience working on SMP construction
- Construction Card (White Card or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience as a Painter / Blaster
- Experience in zinc rich epoxy systems, MIO and polyurethane
- Dry abrasive blasting experience to various NACE standards
- Keen eye for detail with a strong commitment to quality and pride in your work
All applicants, regardless of the role will need to be able to demonstrate the following in order to be considered:
- Current Drivers License
- Previous experience working on a coal mine
- Strong commitment to safe work practices
- Physical fitness to be able to pass medical and fitness testing
- Able to pass Drug and Alcohol testing as required
- Full Australian Work Rights
NOTE: When you apply for this job Scaffolders & Industrial Painters, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Would you like to Apply?
If this sounds like you and you want to shake the shutdown / short term circuit then hit APPLY NOW, attaching an up to date resume detailing relevant experience along with tickets / qualifications held.
Apply for Scaffolders Industrial Painters Newcastle NSW
**Shortlisted candidates will be contacted as soon as possible