Scaffolders – FIFO Pilbara Access – Australia
Largest privately owned Specialist Scaffolding Company servicing the Mining and Construction Sectors.
With branches in Newman, Karratha, Port Hedland and Perth and with a workforce of 700+ employees.
Pilbara Access is proud of its safety performance and positions itself to differentiate from others in the market in regards to safety, productivity and innovation.
Having been awarded new clients and sites, now is the time to join our team!
Seeking Intermediate and Advanced Scaffolders who are available to complete an interview and commence training with a view to mobilise to site as soon as possible!
The new contracts have started this month and ongoing work is just as busy – NOW!! is the time to join team! 2017 is going to be an extremely busy year!
To be successful in this position you will need to have the following:
- Australian High Risk Work Card – SI or SA
- A current Australian Drivers Licence;
- A current Working at Heights and Confined Space ticket – RIIWHS202D and RIIWHS204D – or willing to obtain;
- National Police Clearance – must be obtained within the last 6 months;
- A Construction White Card – or willing to obtain and;
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol Screen – ongoing;
MSIC (Desirable) and
- Commitment to safety
NOTE: When you apply for this job Scaffolders – FIFO, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.