See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Scaffolder Supervisors – EOI – Gladstone
Scaffolder Supervisors EOI maintenance/shutdown Gladstone QLD
Cape is an international market leader in the provision of essential industrial services to the energy and natural resources sectors. They also specialize in providing services such as access, insulation, fire protection, coating, cleaning, training, painting, blasting and other essential services throughout the life cycle of major industrial assets.
They are seeking Registrations of Interest from motivated and experienced Scaffold Supervisors interested in upcoming opportunities in Gladstone. The ideal candidate will reside locally; however they also have some opportunities for fly in fly out personnel.
They are seeking supervision who lead by example and demonstrate a high level of safety and respect for their crews. You must have the technical knowledge and know how of working within a maintenance/shutdown environment and previous experience running successful scaffolding teams.
- High Risk Work License with advanced Scaffolding/Rigging
- Minimum of five years’ experience in oil and gas or similar shutdown environment
- Extensive experience in Scaffolding/Rigging
- Construction Industry White Card
- Working at Heights Certificate
- Commitment to health, safety, community and environment
- Trouble Shoot technical problems when they arise
- Supervise schedule and manage the workload of all scaffolding teams and monitor their performance
- Client Liaison
- Attend site meeting
- Stock and material control
- Monitor H&S performance to ensure compliance with legal obligations and company requirements
- Accident and incident reporting
- Carry out tool box talks, inductions, H&S checks
In return they offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with an opportunity to develop your career in a growing company.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Scaffolder Supervisors Maintenance, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
To apply, go to www.capeplc.com or click on the apply now buttonApply for Scaffolder Supervisors EOI maintenance/shutdown Gladstone QLD
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.