See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Sanvik D90K Operator Jobs Mackay
Excellent Pay + Meals & Accomodation
CoreStaff are seeking experienced and safety minded Drill Operators with experience operating Sanvik D90K or similar machinery for several ongoing roles within the Mackay & Coalfields region.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Safe Operation of Sandvik D90K Drills
- Accurate recording of ground and drill hole conditions
- Participate in toolbox talks
Successful Applicants have:
- RII’s for all valid equipment
- Experience Operating Sanvik D90K or similar Rotary Drills
- A current Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 Induction Training Induction
- A strong commitment to safety
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Solid mining work history
What’s on Offer
- Lifestyle DIDO Roster
- Meals and Accommodation Provided
- Ongoing Position
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- 6 Monthly Retention Bonus
About the company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, Corestaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- Culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.