Sandvik Mining Service Technician Job
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and there operations and organizations are spread around the globe. They offer you a world of opportunities and diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
Sandvik is seeking applications from motivated individuals for a Service Technician role based from Townsville branch. The role is responsible to ensure efficient maintenance of there client’s fleet of Sandvik Mining equipment.
As the Service Technician, you will be
- Carrying out general mechanical duties, maintenance, repairs and fault diagnosis work on all Sandvik Mining equipment.
- Performing mechanical maintenance duties as per maintenance plans while upholding the integrity of the equipment and ensuring safe operation is not compromised.
- Providing feedback for efficient maintenance planning improvements.
- Record keeping of parts usage, equipment monitoring, time records.
- Adhering to all policies & procedures, especially EHS policies
You have a qualification in a mechanical trade plus a minimum 3 years’ post-trade experience. Experience with Surface Development Drills, Production Drills, Trucks and Loaders is essential and previous experience with Sandvik equipment will be looked upon favourably. You have a strong commitment to EHS as you keep safety at the forefront of everything you do.
Where others see many, they see you – personally – and only if they truly understand you, can they add value to your development. They recognize and value your commitment to learning.
What they offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- Superannuation that’s 2.5% above the superannuation guarantee
- An Employee Benefits Program
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employee’s who want to improve their health and well being
There core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in actions and daily business decisions. The safety and well-being of employees and the environment are a core value (Fair Play).
They conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this they always act in line with high ethical standards. Putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which they operate. Finally, they care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik , they recognize that they are strengthened by diversity. They are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. They are an Equal Opportunity employer and they encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11.Click Apply for Sandvik Mining Service Technician Maintenance Australia