Sandvik Drill Operator Jobs Mackay
Machinery: Sandvik D90K Drills or similar Rotary Drills
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Safe Operation of Sandvik D90K Drills
- Accurate recording of ground and drill hole conditions
- Participate in toolbox talks
Successful Applicants have:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s for all valid equipment
- Experience Operating Sanvik D90K or similar Rotary Drills
- A current Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- A strong commitment to safety
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Solid mining work history
What’s on Offer:
- Various Roster
- Ongoing Roles
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- 6 Monthly Retention Bonus
Who are CoreStaff ?
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, CoreStaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- A culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- A secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.
Apply Here for Sandvik Drill Operator Jobs Mackay
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.