Do you have an existing Standard 11 Mining Induction qualification that is due to expire?
Has your induction expired within the last 6 months, but you are still working in the mining industry?
Please contact Michelle on† (07) 5520 2522 to find out how to get started.
Do you have a current BMA Induction but seek a Standard 11 Mining Induction?
If you have the latest units of competency, you may be eligible for a credit transfer from BMA to the Standard 11.
Please contact Michelle on (07) 5520 2522 to find out how to get started.
You will be eligible to attend this course:
- If you have no mining experience, but have a Statement of Attainment / card for previous induction that has expired within 6 months.
- If you have mining experience on mine within last 12 months.
- If you have a Statement of Attainment with all 6 units.
- If you have mining experience, and have worked on a mine within the last 12 months and have a Statement of Attainment / card for previous induction that has expired within 6 months.
Successful completion of the written assessment & workplace assessment will†provide students with statements of attainment for these units of competency:
- RIIGOV201D – Comply with site work processes/procedures
- RIIRIS201D – Conduct local risk control
- RIICOM201D – Communicate in the workplace
- RIIERR302D – Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- RIIOHS201D – Work safely & follow OHS policies & procedures
- RIIERR205D – Apply initial response first aid.
The Mining Induction refresher will validate your Mining Induction card for a further 5 years.
Call (07) 5520 2522 to make a booking today.
As iMINCO is an information provider and not an RTO, we utilise the training and industry experience of Tectra Australia Pty Ltd / RTO number: 40889, who are a leading provider of mining training.
Please read the Industry Pathways refund policy before booking this course.