See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
The successful Rope Shovel / Excavator Trainer will have the below:
- Minimum 3 years experience operating rope shovels
- Minimum 6 – 12 months providing individual operator training on rope shovels and excavators
- Extensive experience operating XPB/C 4100 rope shovels
- Experience operating excavators 500T plus
- RII competencies
You will also have:
- Cert IV TAE – Training & Assessing
- RII S1, S2, S3
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or BMA Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical (CBM)
- Drivers Licence
- Willingness to undergo a D&A screening and PEM
In return, they offer:
- Immediate start
- FIFO from Brisbane/Cairns/Townsville
- Meals and accommodation provided
- Rental car to camp, DIDO/BIBO from camp to site
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Take advantage of our Key Connect program. We offer our employee services program to all our employees which includes travel, financial services, and so much more! Let us do the leg work for you!
(S11) (CBM) (TAE) (SUP)
For more information and to apply for this Mining Job Bowen Basin go here: Rope Shovel / Excavator Trainer Job
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the worldâ€™s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queenslandâ€™s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.