Experienced Road Train Operators for work at an Open Cut Coal Mine in the Bowen Basin near Middlemount
We are seeking experienced Road Train Operators for work at an Open Cut Coal Mine in the Bowen Basin near Middlemount.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Road Train – prime movers – 18 speed Road Ranger Gear Box (essential)
- (Preferred) Loader operators – CAT 992 or WA900 experience (Must have RII)
- (Preferred) Semi Water Truck Experience (Must have RII)
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- MC License
- Driver History Report
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical
In return we offer:
- Immediate start – with the Opportunity of on-going work
- Meals and accommodation provided (DIDO to camp)
- 7/7 roster
- Competitive hourly rates
We look forward to hearing from you!
Would you like to apply to this job?
Apply for the Road Train Operator position