See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Rio Tinto Operator Jobs WA
Rio Tinto are searching for experienced Mobile Plant Operators across their Pilbara mine operations in Western Australia. They have permanent roles available on various sites with various roster options.
FIFO is generally from Perth, however some of their sites can offer FIFO from Geraldton and Busselton.
They are searching for operators with experience operating:
What’s on offer for Rio Tinto Operator Jobs WA:
- Permanent Rio Tinto contract
- Competitive salary package with annual performance bonus
- Domestic relocation assistance may be provided
- Comprehensive medical benefits including subsidised private health insurance for employees and immediate family
- Extensive salary sacrifice & salary packaging options that includes residential housing, airport parking, cars and superannuation
- Generous employee share plan
- Company provided insurance cover
- A broad range of employee discounts in banking, accommodation, cars, retail and more
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- Learning and development opportunities to support your desired technical or leadership career path
- Ongoing individual wellbeing support for you and your family for personal and professional matters
To secure one of these roles, you should have:
- A manual C Class drivers license
About the Company:
As pioneers in mining and metals, they produce materials essential to human progress.
Their long history is filled with firsts. They’ve developed some of the world’s largest and best quality mines and operations, and their people work in around 35 countries across six continents. Aluminium and copper, diamonds, gold and industrial minerals, iron ore and uranium: their materials make up the world around us. You’ll find them in smartphones, planes, cars, hospitals and throughout your home.