BHP, FMG,& Rio Tinto Inducted Boilermakers, Fitters & Mechanics | FIFO Shutdowns
Skillforce Recruitment Pty Ltd is a well-established and trusted recruitment service provider who are partnered with several mining contractors and premier shutdown providers.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Regular, ongoing work
- Small, dynamic team environment
- Ongoing support with training & development
Please note that these positions are Fly In, Fly Out from Perth Only so suited to WA based applicants only.
DAY SHIFT $51.50 NIGHT SHIFT $55.50
Successful applicants must possess the following:
- Trade Certificate
- Working at Heights, Confined Space
- Rio Tinto Iron Ore Essentials and Lockholder (Isolation Theory)
- Ability to pass pre-employment fitness for work medical and ongoing drug & alcohol screening
- Strong commitment to Health & Safety
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- A proven positive work ethic
Desirable but not essential:
- Current Australian Drivers License
- Basic Fire Training
- Gas Test Atmospheres
- Police Clearance
- Pre-employment Medical
- High Risk Ticket
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
To apply for these positions please provide at least 2 contactable employer references on your resume, state your availability and click on the APPLY link below.
Please note that only short listed applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. For information on other opportunities visit www.skillforcerecruitment.com.auApply for Rio Tinto Inducted Boilermakers Fitters Mechanics FIFO Mining Shutdowns