If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Rigger/Dogman Jobs Moranbah
Excellent Hourly Rate + Camp & Meals Provided
Wisely are searching for expressions of interest from Riggers/Doggers to complete a 6 week shutdown on site near Moranbah QLD. Commencing ASAP, you’ll join their team of dedicated maintenance professionals where you will be provided with:
- Competitive hourly rates plus superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Camp accommodation and meals
- Salary sacrifice options for flights for those who don’t live locally!
- The opportunity to move into further projects with their team on successful completion based on performance
- Must have current Coal Board Medical, Standard 11 Induction Training/Core induction and required rigging competencies
- Possess demonstrated mine industry experience
- Have a commitment to safety
- Be a self starter and have a proactive approach to your work
- Team player
About the Company:
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.