Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Rigger/Dogman Jobs Moranbah
Excellent Hourly Rate + Camp & Meals Provided
Wisely are searching for expressions of interest from Riggers/Doggers to complete a 6 week shutdown on site near Moranbah QLD. Commencing ASAP, you’ll join their team of dedicated maintenance professionals where you will be provided with:
- Competitive hourly rates plus superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Camp accommodation and meals
- Salary sacrifice options for flights for those who don’t live locally!
- The opportunity to move into further projects with their team on successful completion based on performance
- Must have current Coal Board Medical, Standard 11 Induction Training/Core induction and required rigging competencies
- Possess demonstrated mine industry experience
- Have a commitment to safety
- Be a self starter and have a proactive approach to your work
- Team player
About the Company:
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.