See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Rigger & Crane Operator Jobs
Accommodation and Meals Provided, Mackay & Coalfields
readi is currently seeking experienced Riggers, Dogman or Crane Operators for 2 Hail Creek shut downs occurring at the same time from the 9th Sept – 17th Sept. The desired applicants live in close proximity to Mackay and the coal fields.
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Accommodation & Meals provided
- Weekly Pay
To be successful in Rigger & Crane Operator Jobs:
- Have 2+ years experience working as Rigger, Dogman and Crane Operator
- Previous exposure to QLD coal mines
- Experience rigging, dogman and crane operating either Grove, Demag or Tadano cranes
Requirements for Rigger & Crane Operator Jobs:
- Minimum 6 months recent experience working on shutdowns within Qld
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to changing circumstances
- Have a commitment to zero harm in the workplace and act in a safe manner at all times
- “Can-Do” Attitude that ensures their clients expectations are continuously met/exceeded
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Valid High Risk Licence
- Working at Heights (2 year validity)
- Ideally hold a current HC or MC Drivers Licence
- Glencore Generic, Glencore Hail Creek, Goonyella RS and South walker creek site inductions desirable
- Coal Board Medical
- Pass a Drug and Alcohol Lab test
- Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment (SOA)
About the Company:
readi is your workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows us to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.