You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Rigger & Crane Operator Jobs
Accommodation and Meals Provided, Mackay & Coalfields
readi is currently seeking experienced Riggers, Dogman or Crane Operators for 2 Hail Creek shut downs occurring at the same time from the 9th Sept – 17th Sept. The desired applicants live in close proximity to Mackay and the coal fields.
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Accommodation & Meals provided
- Weekly Pay
To be successful in Rigger & Crane Operator Jobs:
- Have 2+ years experience working as Rigger, Dogman and Crane Operator
- Previous exposure to QLD coal mines
- Experience rigging, dogman and crane operating either Grove, Demag or Tadano cranes
Requirements for Rigger & Crane Operator Jobs:
- Minimum 6 months recent experience working on shutdowns within Qld
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to changing circumstances
- Have a commitment to zero harm in the workplace and act in a safe manner at all times
- “Can-Do” Attitude that ensures their clients expectations are continuously met/exceeded
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Valid High Risk Licence
- Working at Heights (2 year validity)
- Ideally hold a current HC or MC Drivers Licence
- Glencore Generic, Glencore Hail Creek, Goonyella RS and South walker creek site inductions desirable
- Coal Board Medical
- Pass a Drug and Alcohol Lab test
- Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment (SOA)
About the Company:
readi is your workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows us to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.