Lucas is a Specialist Engineering, Construction and Drilling service provider to the energy, mining and infrastructure sectors. In each market, multi-disciplined teams have earned a reputation for innovative solutions and reliable project delivery.
Lucas currently has vacancies across our QLD & NSW Operations for experienced Rig Mechanics/ Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanics & Operator Maintainers.
Experienced candidates who are reliable, hard working and have a proactive attitude towards their work. Lucas is offering opportunities for people who are trade qualified and have relevant experience. Candidates with previous Coal Mine Site Experience are highly regarded.
Please note any application without the minimum requirement of a HR Truck license are unable to be considered.
Rig Mechanics / Operator Maintainers/ Diesel Mechanics
- Trade Qualified Diesel Fitters/ Heavy Vehicle Mechanics/ Plant Mechanics (Essential)
- Demonstrated experience working in Drilling Rigs and associated plant & equipment (Essential);
- Experience working with Hydraulics (Essential);
- HC/MC Truck License (Preferred), HR Truck License (Essential);
- S11 or GIQ inducted (Preferred);Demonstrated experience working in remote areas and on a roster.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- FIFO Roles on 14/14 or 14/7 rosters
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Career development opportunities – on the job technical training to nationally accredited courses.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
If you are looking for a genuine career opportunity and want to be part of the Lucas team, please submit your application click”APPLY” button.
Click for more details and Apply forOperator Maintainers Job