Experienced Rig Mechanics/ Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanics / Drill Fitters – FIFO Brisbane
Lucas is a Specialist Engineering, Construction and Drilling service provider to the energy, mining and infrastructure sectors. In each market, multi-disciplined teams have earned a reputation for innovative solutions and reliable project delivery.
About the Role
They are looking for experienced candidates who are reliable, hard working and have a proactive attitude towards their work. Lucas is offering opportunities for people who are trade qualified and have relevant experience. Candidates with previous Coal Mine Site Experience are highly regarded.
Please note any application without the minimum requirement of a HR Truck license are unable to be considered.
Rig Mechanics/ Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanics / Drill Fitters
- Trade Qualified Diesel Fitters/ Heavy Vehicle Mechanics/ Plant Mechanics (Essential)
- Demonstrated experience working in Drilling Rigs and associated plant & equipment (Essential)
- Experience working with Hydraulics (Essential)
- HC/MC Truck License (Preferred), HR Truck License (Essential)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or GIQ inducted (Preferred)
- Demonstrated experience working in remote areas and on a roster.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- FIFO Roles on 14/14
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Career development opportunities – on the job technical training to nationally accredited courses.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
Would you like to apply?
If you are looking for a genuine career opportunity and want to be part of the Lucas team, please submit your application via the SEEK “APPLY” button.Apply for Rig Mechanics Heavy Vehicle Diesel Drill Fitters Coal Mine QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.