Raisebore Driller – Raisebore Division
PYBAR are Australia’s third largest underground hard rock mining contractor in Australia with various projects located both in Australia and Overseas. As Raisebore operations continue to expand with the introduction of 8th rig, a number of vacancies have become available for experienced Raisebore Drillers to join various project teams.
The roles will see you employed on a full-time basis, working a 14/14 with meals & accommodation supplied whilst on roster. FIFO is available from your nearest capital city.
- You will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Raisebore rig
- You will be required to conduct daily pre-starts, housekeeping activities, stock take and daily reports.
To be considered for the roles it is essential that you have previous experience as a raisebore driller and be able to meet the following criteria:
- You will hold a current and valid driver’s license (HR License an advantage)
- You will hold or be willing to produce a national police clearance
- You will be able to successfully complete a pre-employment medical
- You will be willing to work FIFO on varying rosters depending on the project.
What Can PYBAR Offer?
- 14/14 roster
- Meals & Accommodation supplied whilst on roster
- FIFO from your nearest capital city
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to join a growing team.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Raisebore Driller Operation Mining Division FIFO Brisbane