Rail Infrastructure Mine Worker Level 3
- Opportunity to drive change and make a difference as part of a Top 50 ASX listed organization
- Additional training provided for the right applicant
- Excellent team culture
About the role:
Emerald team currently has a permanent full-time opportunity for a Rail Infrastructure Worker Level 3. As part of the network maintenance division, you will work in a small team to carry out track maintenance & repairs to the rail system:
- Operating plant and equipment, IE excavator, bobcat, front loader and HR or HC Trucks
- Working in a track maintenance team environment
- Carry out regular servicing, minor and preventative maintenance to ensure maximum equipment availability.
- Perform tasks safely in accordance Aurizon and the WH&S Act requirements
- Work effectively and efficiently on major maintenance projects.
- Strong commitment to safety
- Previous rail experience preferred
- Open Drivers License
- HR or HC License
- A commitment to safety & Zero Harm
- Ability to work cohesively in a small team
- Cert 2 or 3 – Railway infrastructure would be well regarded
- Ability to work weekends and nights if required. (Roster subject to change at times)
- Ability to travel away at times when required for work and training across the Aurizon Network
NOTE: This is not a DIDO or FIFO position. Only those people willing to be based in Emerald will be considered.
Aurizon is a top-50 ASX-listed company and Australia’s largest rail freight operator. Each day they transport coal, iron ore and other minerals as well as agricultural and general freight across the nation. They strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee, be they male or female, blue collar or white collar, and allows them to build better careers as they help to build a better company.
Aurizon committed to a diverse workforce and they encourage Female and Indigenous Australian applicants to apply.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and ATSI mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Business needs)
- A diverse work environment that wins awards for gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity
Safety: Safety of there selves and others is number one priority. Safety is at the core of everything they do as to commit to ZEROHARM.
People: Diversity strengthens there capability. The energy, courage and passion motivate to create extraordinary outcomes.
Integrity: They are honest, fair and conduct business with the highest ethical standards. They are respectful in all of there dealings.
Customer: Customers are at the heart of their business. They consistently deliver what they promise.
Excellence: They create value through collaboration, and innovation. Their hallmarks are clear accountability, continuous improvement.
For more information regarding this vacancy, contact Jessica Ireland on 13 23 32
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Rail Infrastructure Mine site maintenance Worker QLD