See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Radio Installer – Heavy Duty Mobile Equipment – FIFO
The client is a growing, busy provider of communication services in Australia. They have won a contract with a mining company in northern WA, who need an experienced radio-installer to join their team for a 2.5 month contract installing LTE (dual antenna) into heavy duty equipment, on-site.
- 8 days on/6 days off – 12 hour days
- Fly out 3rd Jan for 2.5 month contract
- Inductions will take place prior to fly-out, for site requirements
Candidates must have the following
- Experience installing equipment on heavy duty vehicles/plant – this is an absolute non-negotiable
- Knowledge of wireless technology – ideally 4G or LTE
- Own tools (e.g. crimpers, cutters, installation tools) and work boots
- A Working at Heights certificate, 4WD driving certificate, first aid certificate would all be excellent additions to your installation experience
- A current police check (without surprises)
- The knowledge that you can pass a drug and alcohol screening and fitness for work test – because you will need all of these.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Please ensure you list details of any certificates (including inductions) you have, in your resume.
They might seem a little quirky… but they take your privacy very seriously. Your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Itch Recruitment without your permission. For more information about what they can do with your information, please see the Itch Recruitment website.
For interesting business, HR and employment news, their latest roles and some amusing pictures thrown in for good measure, find on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Start 2018 with a great contract role Get noticed by a growing company with heaps of opportunity 8 days on/6 days off – 12 hour days
How To Apply
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ to submit your application now! Preferred resume format is MS Word.
Click Apply for Radio Installer – Heavy Duty Mobile Equipment FIFO WA