If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Quarry Plant Operator
Randstad are currently seeking experienced Plant operators for a Loader/Dump Truck position located in Adelaide Metro. Work for a stable company with look to take on good candidates permanently.
This client is searching for guys who want stability with a mindset of having pride in their work and dedication; in return this company looks after their staff and returns effort.
- Compliance with OH&S policies, procedures and legislation’s, which includes participation in site safety meetings
- Operating, front end loader, and dump truck
- Operation of processing plants (Crushing Plants) (desirable)
- Labouring duties as required
- Basic maintenance and plant cleaning as required of both mobile and fixed plant.
- Proven ability and experience in quarrying/mining operations
- Dedicated to working in a zero harm workplace
- Experience in front end loaders and dump trucks
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with all people
- Personal drive and results-orientation; and
- Strong safety and environmental awareness.
Candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply in strict confidence to Storme Handley at Randstad via the apply now button below or call 8150 7000. Thank you.
Would you like to apply?
If you are searching for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.Click Apply for Quarry Plant Loader Dump Truck Operator Adelaide, Australia
NOTE: When you apply for this job Quarry Plant Loader Dump Truck Operator, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about salaries, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player