See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Quarry Operator – Afternoon Shift (Deer Park)
Based in Deer Park and reporting to the Quarry Supervisor, they are searching for an Operator to join there busy team.
- Compliance with OH&S policies, procedures and legislation’s, which includes participation in site safety meetings
- Operation of processing plants (Crushing & Screening Plants), Weighbridge etc.
- Labouring duties as required
- Operating haul trucks, front end loaders, excavators and other quarry mobile plant
- Basic maintenance and plant cleaning as required of both mobile and fixed plant.
- Dedicated to working in a zero harm workplace
- Competent and experienced Front end loader and quarrying plant operation preferred (but not essential)
- Experience in predictive / preventative maintenance techniques
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with all people
- Personal drive and results-orientation; and
- Strong safety and environmental awareness.
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Opportunity to work in a team environment;
- Organization dedicated to the safety of its employees and contractor.
“As a matter of courtesy, employees are to advise their manager if they are applying for any internal roles with Boral”
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Quarry Operator Supervisor Fixed Plant Melbourne
Would you like to apply?
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now‘ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Quarry Operator Supervisor Fixed Plant Melbourne
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au