See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Quarry Operator – Clarence Quarry, NSW
Eastern Region Aggregates is seeking interested applicants to fill the role of Quarry Operator for
Clarence Quarry. The Quarry is located in the Blue Mountains 2 hours west of Sydney and Produces approximately 500,000 tonnes of product per year.
In this role your duties will include, but not limited to
- Mobile plant operation and maintenance
- Fixed plant operation and maintenance
- Weighbridge operation and
- General labouring
To be successful you will need to be results focused, self-motivated and have
Demonstrated in your current or previous role the following skills, attributes and capabilities.
- Total commitment to risk management and Zero Harm
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Prepared to put in extra effort
- Ability to work as part of a team rator Clarence Quarry, Ne
- High level of attention to detail
- Professional work ethic
They are seeking applications from personnel who are capable of working within a safe and hard working team. Previous quarry experience and a sound knowledge of SAP would be preferable,
but is not essential, as full training will be provided.
If this opportunity interests you, please apply now!
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Quarry Operator Clarence Quarry, New South Wales