Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Quarry Operator – Wolffdene, QLD
Hanson is currently seeking to employ a Plant Operator at its Wolffdene Quarry located in South East Queensland.
Reporting to the Quarry Manager, they are searching for an experienced Quarry Operator, whose primary responsibilities will be on the safe and efficient operation of Quarry Mobile and Fixed Plant.
To be successful, you need to possess the following key skills capabilities:
- Operation of haul trucks, front end loaders, excavators and other quarry mobile plant
- Operation of the crushing plant and Pug Mill
- Participation in safety initiatives including pre-starts, toolboxes and incident reporting
- Maintenance duties including but not limited to Screen and Crusher changes etc
- Experience in quarry mobile and fixed plant operations
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to safety and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team with minimal supervision
- Basic Computer skills
- Be committed to a Zero Harm work environment and treat safety as a priority
- Ability to work full time including regular overtime including early starts
They are seeking applications from self-motivated, hardworking, and trustworthy persons, who can communicate effectively within a team environment. The successful applicant needs to be available for an immediate start and be willing to work reasonable overtime and willing to abide by Hanson’s policies, procedures and safety requirements.
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply?
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for Quarry Mobile Fixed Plant Operator Wolffdene QLD
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.