If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
EOI Quarry Manager – Townsville QLD
Wagners is a family owned Australian Company with a reputation for delivering high quality products and services internationally. There focus is on cement, reinforcing steel, on- site concrete supply, contract crushing and bulk transport, as well as lightweight composite fibre products. Wagners strives to find innovative, effective and economic solutions for there clients.
They are presently undertaking negotiations for several prominent projects across Australia, which also include central Queensland locations. As such they are open to expressions of interest for a Quarry Manager.
Experienced Quarry Managers with the ability to take full responsibility for extractive and processing operations, providing direction and ownership for current and future development of a quarry, financial accountability, production planning, product development, marketing, customers and suppliers are encouraged to apply.
They are keen to hear from individuals that have experience within the quarrying and crushing industry with leading a team, to work on there project. You will be responsible for the day to day operations while maintaining a key focus on safety and environment. It is critical that you are able to demonstrate your previous leadership capability including your ability to influence a team in a positive manner to achieve their goals.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be an SSE or willing to undertake the qualification
- Advanced knowledge of quarrying and necessary legislative requirements
- Demonstrated success in managing a hard rock quarry and the supply of a range of aggregates to specification
- Current HR or higher license
- Possess a strong commitment to safety, quality and environmental care
- Excellent communications skills to enable consultation and negotiation with clients, community and other stakeholders
- Strong focus on planning/scheduling, process efficiency, continuous improvement and maintenance
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills
- Possess current S1,2,3 Supervisor qualification
- Sound mechanical aptitude
- Minimum qualification is a Certificate IV in Extractive Industries, but a Diploma in Extractive Industries is preferred
If you are an enthusiastic individual with a focus on engaging the workforce in a strong safety culture and possess the above requirements they encourage you to apply today. In return they are offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and the opportunity to become a part of the Wagner’s success story.
All applicants will be subject to the Wagners Recruitment and Selection Process, and will be required to provide a minimum of two excellent work references and pass a pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol test.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia. Wagners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, values diversity and promotes a Safe work environment.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in being a part of Wagners growing global business, please submit your application by clicking the button below:
Click Apply for Quarry Managers Crushing industry Townsville QLD