Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Plant Operator – Quarries QLD
Quarry Manager Plant Operator Quarries Mobile QLD
- Join a leading construction materials company
- Employment stability – permanent full-time position
- Competitive hourly rate on offer
Based in Roseneath and reporting to the Quarry Manager, they are searching for an experienced Quarry Operator, whose primary responsibilities will be on the safe and efficient operation of quarry mobile and fixed plant.
- Operation of haul trucks, front end loaders, excavators and other quarry mobile plant;
- Operation of the crushing plant;
- Weighbridge operation including the ticketing of incoming and outgoing trucks;
- Basic maintenance and plant cleaning along with general labouring duties and,
- Participation in safety initiatives including pre-starts, toolboxes and incident reporting.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in quarry mobile and fixed plant operations;
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to safety and quality;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team with minimal supervision;
- Basic Computer skills;
- C class drivers license is required however a HR drivers license will be highly regarded and,
- The flexibility to work Monday to Saturday.
- Employment stability
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to work at Roseneath Quarry
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Organization dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With some A$4.3 billion worth of sales, Boral had 8,334 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites as at 30 June 2016. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard and timber. Boral primarily serves customers in the building and construction industries with operations concentrated in three key geographical markets – Australia, the USA and Asia.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
Click Apply for Quarry Manager – Plant Operator Quarries Mobile QLD