See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Quarries Plant Operator – Dubbo NSW
The main focus of the position involves the operation of the plant and its resources.
Boral is one of Australia’s leading quarry operators over 110 operating quarries, sand pits and gravel operations, producing products such as concrete aggregates, crushed rock, asphalt and sealing aggregates, road base materials, sands and gravels for the Australian construction materials industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compliance with OH&S policies, procedures and legislation, which includes participation in site safety meetings.
- Operating front end loaders, excavators and other mobile and fixed plant.
- Operation of materials handling plants, weighbridge etc.
- Labouring duties as required
- Basic maintenance and plant cleaning as required
Skills and experience:
- Quarry or mining operations experience (desirable, but not essential)
- Mechanical troubleshooting inclination
- Be reliable and punctual
- Personal drive and a customer focus
- Ability to work changing shifts
They offer employment stability, ongoing training and development and genuine career opportunities. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you are interested in this role please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
Click Apply for Quarries Plant Operator Dubbo NSW