You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Qualified Underground Longwall Relocation Operators
Are you searching for an opportunity that will offer some stability and security? Prefer being in full time employment on a longer-term contract (3 years)? Or happy working for higher money as a casual? Have experienced in the underground coal environment?
Tolk Group has an exciting opportunity for Experienced Longwall Relocation crew.
Immediate starts are available with options of either full-time or casual employment.
- New highly competitive industry rates
- An AWESOME per hour retention bonus (paid monthly)
- Salary sacrifice packaging on flights, km’s travelled, novated leases, remote area rent and mortgage assistance, holiday travel, super and more.
- Full clothing issue and annual issue
- Meals and accommodation
- Full time contracts available (annual and sick leave provisions)
Do you have what it takes to work for a leading service contractor in the Bowen Basin? They will consider applicants with at least 12 months underground experience.
Operators with the following tickets will be highly desirable.
- ED7, ED10, ED40, Jug-A-0, Chock Chariot, Eimco’s, PJB,
- WSAH, TAE, Shearer, Loaders, Underground lifting and slinging ticket.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you are ready to be counted and rewarded for your talents call Amy now on 1800 832 473 for details or click APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Qualified Underground Coal Mining Longwall Operators Coalfields
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
About the Bowen Basin
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list