See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Electrician Fosterville VIC
Qualified Mining Electrician Central Victorian mine site
- Have a VIC electrical license (or the ability to gain a VIC License)
- Hold a current driver’s license
- Have mining experience, preferably underground
- Have a current Australian Police Clearance or the ability to get one
- Be willing to relocate to Central Victoria as this is a residential role
- Be willing to do shift work and work on various sites
YOU CAN RELY ON
JTMEC is committed to providing a diverse range of reliable, safe and innovative electrical services and products primarily to the mining and construction industries. With over 140 employees and branches in WA, NSW and QLD, they have the resources, equipment, safety record and experience to take on any electrical challenge the mining and construction industries face.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
They are currently seeking expressions of interests for a suitably qualified electrician to join the JTMEC team at a Central Victorian mine site. This role will be residential, working 12 hour shifts on a 5:2 roster that is subject to change at times.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- servicing, maintenance, diagnosing and repair, and statutory testing of electrical equipment both on the surface process plant and underground
- a wide range of project work
- shutdown work
To be successful, you must have previous mining experience in a similar role. You will also hold the relevant trade certificate, have a current drivers license, police clearance, CPR certificate, as well as be able to pass ongoing medical and drug and alcohol testing. You will also be able to demonstrate:
- a commitment to a ZERO harm culture
- an excellent understanding of mining and electrical standards
- be a self-starter who is reliable, honest and takes pride in your work
- the ability to work both as a member of a team, as well as independently and
- HV switching qualifications are desirable but not essential.
ABOUT THE REWARD
You will be rewarded with competitive hourly rates, and you will be joining a professional company who firmly believe that ‘ people are there strength.’ They are committed to the ongoing investment in your professional development and will offer practical and rewarding experiences which will keep your work day varied.
JTMEC embraces equal employment opportunities and actively promotes diversity and inclusiveness within the workplace. They encourage female and Indigenous candidates to apply for any opportunity within business.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
- Mining Electrician: 1 year
If you think you have what it takes to fulfill this role then please submit your resume for consideration.
How to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Apply for Mining Electrician Central Victorian Mine Site