If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Diesel Plant Mechanic
J & E Asphalt & Civil Pty Ltd is a family owned and operated multi-disciplined road works contractor that services client job sites around NSW. Founded in 1978, we started with one Grader and now have a fleet of over 40 pieces of plant machinery and equipment.
They are currently seeking an experienced, full-time trade qualified Heavy Diesel Plant Mechanic to join family-owned Asphalt company in Riverstone. They require a person to maintain and repair various plant and equipment in our workshop and on the job-site as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant trade certificate & qualification (heavy vehicle mechanic qualifications essential)
- NSW Class C Drivers License essential, HR Drivers license preferred
- Australian industry experience is essential
- Experience in the preventative maintenance, servicing and repair of heavy duty diesel engines
- Experience with road making equipment and vehicles preferred
- Some auto electrical knowledge would be beneficial
- The ability to upkeep and maintain service/maintenance records, and upload them to our system;
- Fault finding and diagnostic experience
- Experience in meeting multiple task deadlines
- A commitment to safe work practices
- The ability to work unsupervised
- The ability to pass a fit for work and D&A assessment.
Benefits of Working with:
- Being part of a family/friendly team
- Competitive rates, overtime
- Open door communication policy
- Team building events, BBQ’s, Christmas Party
- Refer a Friend – Employee cash incentive scheme
- Service Awards
If you have the required skill-set and attributes then this is the role for you. Please email your CV with a targeted cover letter to J&E Asphalt & Civil Pty Ltd.
We thank you for your application, please note that only successful candidates that meet the position criteria and requirements will be contacted.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Qualified Heavy Diesel Plant Mechanic Maintenance Sydney