Qualified Diesel Fitters Jobs – Bowen Basin
These positions will have you working alongside one of Australia’s leading mining contractors. With numerous sites across the South Bowen Basin, they have a need for both field service and workshop Diesel Fitters.
If you have proven experience working in the pit you will be looking after Liebherr 996’s and CAT 6040’s.
- Secure long-term position with genuine temp-to-perm opportunities
- $57 – $60p/h + super
- Great work/life balance with a 5:4, 4:5 roster
- Own private cabin, own bathroom, phone reception, gym, pool, Wi-Fi and home cooked meals all provided!
- Recent experience working on large mining machinery
- Trade Qualified Diesel Fitter
- Able to work in a large team environment and by yourself
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction & Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Skilled in repairs, scheduled maintenance, diagnostics and fault finding
- Safety first approach with everything you do
If by chance this position isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to contact Andrew for a confidential chat regarding other vacancies in the Bowen Basin region.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Qualified Diesel Fitters Mobile Mining Maintenance Bowen Basin