Qualified Diesel Fitters
EXCELLENT BENEFITS, JOB SECURITY, CONSISTENT WEEKLY PAY!
Diesel Fitters Mine Site Townsville
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees they build strong relationships of trust with customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
There Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer Mining are currently looking for trade qualified Diesel Fitters to join the team. With opportunities to work at various sites, they can offer an equal time roster and importantly, they can offer job security.
Candidates must have:
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well within a team
- Safety focus with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety processes.
In Return they offer
- 7/7 or Lifestyle roster / camp accommodation and meals provided / BIBO
- Permanent employment on a competitive rate PLUS leave entitlements
- Excellent benefits program including discounted health insurance, salary sacrifice options and discounts on gym membership and travel/accommodation etc.
- PAID R&R
For further information, please contact Megan Tucker on 07 3026 6081.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Diesel Fitters, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Click Apply for Qualified Diesel Fitters Mine Site Townsville