See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Boilermaker Mine Shutdowns | Bunbury Residents & South West – Perth WA
Programmed Industrial Maintenance provides a variety of services to heavy industrial sites in the mining, resource and energy sectors. Their maintenance services include: Industrial planned preventative & breakdown maintenance; shutdowns and project works.
Works are delivered by qualified and experienced, directly employed tradespeople and engineers, with the support of 10 engineering workshops across Australia.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking Qualified Boilermakers. Residents of Bunbury & South West Areas are urged to apply to join mining shutdown teams for various different shutdowns thought the WA Region.
Successful applicants will have previous mine site or refinery experience, with a strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to safety.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following requirements:
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- Current Nationally Accredited Confined Space
- Current Nationally Accredited Working at Heights
- High risk qualifications are highly regarded (Forklift, Elevated work platform, Rigging)
- Ability to provide a clear National Police Clearance (Valid within 12-24 months)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Previous mining and/or shutdown experience
What you need to know:
- DIDO from Perth
- Camp accommodation provided
- Great pay rates on offer
- 12 hour shifts
- Day and night shifts available
- Great team environment
- Work with a team committed to your safety
Programmed Industrial Maintenance supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that they do. If you value security, enjoy being rewarded for your efforts and above all else want to work for a company that is committed to returning you home safely every day, then Programmed Industrial Maintenance is the place to be.
How to apply
To register your interest, submit your application today using the “Apply for this job” button below. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Qualified Boilermakers Maintenance Mining Shutdowns Perth WA