Qualified Boilermakers FIFO Mining Job in QLD
AWX are market leaders in Recruitment and pride there selves in employing quality people, partnering industry, developing sustainable workforce solutions and managing ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
Positions are available on a residential or FIFO basis from Brisbane, Townsville or Cairns. If you live outside these areas you will be required to make your own way to either of these destinations.
About the Role and Client:
One of the worlds’ largest global diversified natural resource companies. A global network that comprising more than 90 offices located in over 50 countries, plus over 150 mining and metallurgical sites, offshore oil production assets, farms and agricultural facilities. The Boilermaker role is mine site workshop based and comprises of extensive mobile maintenance and repairs.
Skills and Experience required:
- Valid manual drivers license (C Class or higher)
- Australian recognized trade certificate – Boilermaker
- Ability to obtain a low risk Medical and Physical
- Demonstrated experience working within your trade and previous mining experience highly regarded
- Ability to multi-task and perform duties to a high safety standard.
- Strong commitment to workplace safety and working effectively within a team environment
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you have what it takes to join a great team with a focus on safety and performance – click APPLY below. If you have applied for this role previously please contact the Mount Isa Office on (07) 4743-0033 or email@example.comApply for Qualified Boilermakers FIFO Mining Mount Isa QLD