Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Auto Electrician Maintenance QLD
TRADE QUALIFIED AUTO ELECTRICIAN
- Competitive hourly rate + super on all hours
- 7/7 Rotating Roster – 12hr day shift, 10.5hr night shift
- Meals and accommodation provided
- Immediate Start – Potential to go permanent
Client is a leading coal mine in the Blackwater region of Central Queensland. Join a team of industry leaders that acknowledge their people as being their greatest asset.
About the Role
Ongoing opportunities exist for a skilled and experienced Automotive Electrician who will contribute to the successful operations of this mine site. You will repair and conduct preventative maintenance on the mobile fleet in the field and workshop.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repairs and Maintenance to mobile mining equipment.
- Field break downs
- Work autonomously and unsupervised
- An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential.
- Follow all mine site procedures including equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance.
- Minimum 2 years’ post trade experience
- Trade certificate
- CAT Equipment experience – preferred
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Coal Board Medical
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Great site culture
- Camp and meals provided.
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights.
- Ongoing role
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Through myrewards platform, they offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Qualified Auto Electrician Maintenance Blackwater Mining QLD