You must have 3 years+ experience with;
- Loaders: CAT 992 and greater
- CAT Dozers, D10, D11 and above
- A 500 tonne excavator
As a professional operator with experience it’s expected you will also have;
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]/SSE Signed Competencies
- A current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* mining induction qualification
- A current Coal Board Medical
- A current drivers License
- A willingness to undergo a drug & alcohol test and pre-employment medical
Successful applicants will enjoy
- Competitive hourly rates with weekly pay schedules
- 7/7 roster
- Meals and accommodation provided
- Ongoing work
- DIDO to the camp
- Employee services programs which includes travel, financial services, and a lot more!
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.