Mining Maintenance Pump Crew Operator – FIFO
National Pump & Energy (NPE) is a leader in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services.
With a team of highly experienced industry professionals, they have a strong focus on understanding our customers’ equipment rental requirements and delivering solutions that work. They have tailored extensive rental fleet and specialist capabilities to provide effective and reliable pumping, power generation and compressed air solutions for any application or industry. Basically, when it comes to pumps, power generation and compressed air, there is nothing that we can’t do.
At NPE, they know that it’s people that have set apart from the others. Dedicated team are committed to servicing the needs of the clients through unrivalled expertise and passion for what they do.
The incumbent will be required to carry out checks, installation and set up of various dewatering pump including Legra Highwall pumps.
The role is a 7/7 FIFO from either Brisbane or Cairns or a drive in/out from Mackay.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Conduct assessment and inspections of dewatering pumps
- Complete the welding and installation of HDPE pipelines
- Complete accurately and timely service recording date on equipment.
- Complete basic effective maintenance
- Ensure compliance with statutory legislation.
- Complete dewatering duties in active mining environments.
- Conduct work following safe workplace methods.
- Dewatering experience in a mine environment
- Hold a dewatering competency
- Hold a Polywelding Ticket and experience (desired)
- Candidates will have completed a BMA core induction or Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical.
- Chainsaw ticket (desired)
- Be results driven, solutions focused and highly organized.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered and meet other pre-employment checks.
- Current Drivers License
If you want the opportunity to be part of the exciting growth of national operations, please submit your application by submitting your resume and a covering letter responding to the key competencies above.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Pump Crew Operator FIFO Coal Mining Maintenance QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.