Project Supervisors Dragline shutdowns
UGL Pty Limited is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which they live. There capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilizing world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. They also partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions.
UGL is a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. By joining UGL, you will have the opportunity to work with an industry leader, gain invaluable experience and have the support to strive for more in your career.
Due to an ever-increasing amount of incoming work, they are currently seeking applications from highly skilled and safety focused Shutdown / Project Supervisors to join casual shutdown and project crew working on CHPP and Dragline shutdowns in the Bowen Basin.
Please note, although accommodation will be provided for the duration of site work, these roles are NOT FIFO.
To be considered for a role it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following skills and experience:
- Current Coal Board Medical with at least 6 months currency
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Core Induction – issued within last 5 years
- Current S1, S2, S3 & G2
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]WHS202D Enter Confined Space – SOA issued within last 2 years
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]WHS204D Work Safely at Heights – SOA issued within last 2 years
- Relevant Mining Supervisory Experience
Desirable skills and experience include:
- CHPP maintenance experience
- Dragline maintenance experience
- Current induction for mine sites within Bowen Basin
- First Aid / CPR
How to Apply
If you are confident you have the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfill this role then please apply now via the button below.
Click Apply for Project Supervisors Dragline shutdowns Bowen Basin