See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Project Manager Renewable Energy – FIFO QLD
A renowned Tier 2 civil contractor who have successfully and consistently delivered major civil infrastructure projects across Australia are searching for an experienced Project Manager. Specializing in Renewable Energy, they deliver innovative multi-million-dollar projects safely and on time.
There client offers its Project Managers full control to deliver ground-breaking projects that are shaping the future of construction and engineering in Australia. With Renewable Energy set to play such an important role in how they produce and consume there energy, they lead the way in global energy solutions. They currently have projects in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia and this ensures there will be guaranteed work for years to come.
They are searching for an experienced Project Manager with experience on multi-million-dollar civil infrastructure works, specifically on earthworks and concrete. Project Managers who have successfully delivered complex civil projects in civil infrastructure, mining, oil and gas will be highly sought after.
This $600 million will involve works on bulk earthworks and concrete, and Project Managers with experience in these fields can help successfully run this globally renowned project. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a top base salary on attractive DIDO or FIFO rosters, plus project benefits. This is an opportunity to guide and mentor the industry’s best Engineers and Civil Supervisors while being guaranteed long term, permanent work with a company who is changing the way we generate energy.
- Major renewable energy project worth over $600 million
- Heavy emphasis on bulk earthworks and concrete
- Successfully deliver a globally significant project
- Project Managers will be responsible for putting together an experienced team
- OH&S, environment and quality experience will ensure compliance to project KPIs
Skills & Experience
- You must hold a Bachelors in Civil Engineering
- Ideally have worked on civil infrastructure projects worth over $50 million in value
- Have a strong understanding of drawings and technical specifications
- Delivered major civil projects with at least a Tier 2 or Tier 3 civil contractor
- A proven and excellent safety record from previous projects
- Top base salary and benefits on attractive FIFO or DIDO roster
- Long-term permanent work with a renowned Tier 2 civil contractor
- Opportunity to guide and mentor the industry’s best Engineers and Supervisors
- The chance to deliver an industry leading project
- Responsibility to put together a team on a multi-million dollar, globally renowned project
How to Apply
To talk about this position in confidence or find out more information about the role and its expectations please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply today. They will call you to discuss the role and project and allow you to decide if it is an opportunity you would like to pursue.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Project Manager Renewable Energy QLD Mining FIFO