Project Engineer – Renewables – FIFO
Zenviron is a joint venture between Monadelphous (7000 employees in 6 countries) and ZEM Energy and is one of the most promising and fastest growing companies in today’s wind and solar industries.
Zenviron constructs major Wind and Solar Farms and is one of the leading balance of plant contractors for renewable energy projects in Australia.
About the Role:
Following continued growth and success, they are currently seeking applications from Project Engineers for a large-scale Wind Farm Project in NSW. At the completion of this project you will be given the opportunity to roll onto another project.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing engineering and technical advice to supervisors and project staff
- Planning and managing civil engineering activities involving major subcontractors, suppliers and service providers
- Management of civil quality inspections, testing and verification documentation, ensuring works comply with relevant designs and specifications
- Management of civil design consultants
- Developing cost effective engineering solutions
- Reviewing non-conformance’s and providing solutions
- Answering queries from client representatives regarding both general and technical issues
- Planning and scheduling the scope of work for the project
- Actively monitoring work practices to ensure adherence to correct standards and procedures for safety and environmental performance.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Well-developed communication skills
- Major project experience in earthworks and the construction of large civil foundations
- Ability to manage large civil packages of work
- A high level of self-motivation
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project (desirable)
- Proficient in the use of Auto Cad and 12D (desirable)
- Exposure to solar or wind farm projects highly desirable / renewables energy experience (advantage).
Your well-developed interpersonal skills will assist you in building effective relationships both internally and externally. You will be flexible with a team orientated approach to work and a commitment to process development and continuous improvement. Your time management skills will promote your ability to manage multiple aspects of your work concurrently
They understand the importance of recognizing each and every member of staff, that’s why at Zenviron your talents will be encouraged to make a valued contribution to the project and the organization.
Zenviron believes in motivating staff with great working conditions and attractive remuneration packages.(Please note recruitment agency referrals will not be accepted).
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Project Engineer Solar Farms FIFO Monadelphous Brisbane QLD
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
Standard 11 Mining Induction