If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
6 x Production Supervisors – Mobile Plant (Mid-Tier Miner)
Production Supervisors Mobile Plant Mid-Tier Miner WA
$120-150000 per annum Mining – Production/Operations Permanent – Full Time WA-Other Yes December 1, 2017
Long-term and ongoing Production Supervisor opportunities with one of the countries leading mid-tier mining services organizations.
- Massive pipeline of projects across Western Australia
- Leading mid-tier mining business with extensive opportunities across many project
- Agilie business where you will be able to influence outcomes
The client is an industry leading mid-tier mining services organization that specializes in Crushing works, TSF construction and ROM Management.
Due to an ever increasing pipeline of project work (currently 10-15 across WA and Australia, to double in the next 12 months) they are seeking Production Supervisors with experience within a mid-tier mining environment.
The ideal candidates will come from a mobile plant operating background, have at least 3-5 years experience as a supervisor and possess.
- Crushing & Screening
- Loading / Haulage
- Experience with 773 CAT down, Trenchers, General HDD
- Complete plant utilization, productivity, time-sheet paperwork for submission to project managers
- Ensure works are constructed to the correct alignments and depths
- Complete daily site safety meetings, correlate information and provide the information to the project manager within the designated timeline, and ensure safe working methods are used
- Communicate and train employees to understand and comply with company policies and procedures
- Provide crews with direction, feedback and the projected timeline for the completion of the project
- Demonstrating leadership in the fields of safety, health and environmental compliance and legislation
As well as previous experience supervising crews the following is desirable;
- Completed Certificate IV in Supervision or equivalent
- Completed Certificate III in Organizational Health and Safety or equivalent is preferred
- Previous experience acting as a safety advisor in the utilities or civil construction industry
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead by example (Essential)
- Excellent understanding of safety principles in the workplace (Essential)
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate (Essential)
- White Card or Blue Card (Essential)
- Current C Class Drivers License (Essential)
If you meet the above criteria and are searching for a new career opportunity excellent benefits are offered including:
- Attractive remuneration
- Long term career opportunities
- Work with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Immediate start
- Great accommodation and site facilities
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Emanuel Gherardi | Principal Consultant – Resources
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted,thank you for your interest however please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
For a full explanation of specialist areas and available positions, please visit their website at http://www.constructive.net.au
Would you like to apply?
If you are viewing this vacancy on seek.com.au, to be considered for this opportunity, YOU MUST apply online by clicking ‘Jobs‘ and selecting the relevant position.
Click Apply for 6 x Production Supervisors – Mobile Plant (Mid-Tier Miner)