Experienced Dump Truck Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine sites in the Bowen Basin near Middlemount. Our client is a Tier 1 mining house who require skilled, experienced and safety minded individualís for ongoing opportunities.
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 3 years+ experience as a Production Operator in a coal mining environment
- Proven experience in one or more of the following:
- CAT 789, 793 dump trucks
- CAT 16H/16M or above graders
- Hitachi EX5500 or above (or equivalent) excavators
- CAT D10/D11 dozers
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- RII or SSE signed competencies
- Current Drivers Licence, Passport or Birth Certificate
- Current Standard 11 or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical
In return they offer:
- Ongoing work
- Immediate start
- 5/2 Monday to Friday family friendly roster – Be home every weekend!
- Room allocated at the village
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.