See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Production Machine Operators
- Great hourly rates- $35 – $41 per hour
- Iconic national beverage company
- Located in Milton
The national client based in Milton, who is an iconic beverage production company is seeking a number of experienced and committed individuals to join their team on a casual basis.
This opportunity gives you great exposure to work within a large beverage organisation, using state of the art equipment in a complex and high speed manufacturing plant. You’ll thrive with ongoing training, development.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience operating high speed manufacturing machinery within FMCG environment
- A current LF ticket is a must
- Palletising & De-palletising experience
- Proficient computer literacy and confidence using technology
- Accurate written communication and numeracy skills
- Disciplined approach to work and following all processes and procedures
- Quality focus and a great attention to detail
This opportunity would be suited for an individual who requires flexible working arrangements and who thrive within a fast paced, ever changing environment. Team work is a must and there will be ongoing opportunities for training, development & career progression!
Programmed Skilled Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australian and female applicants to apply.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to apply
If you believe that you meet the above criteria they encourage you to apply with an up to date resume. If you would like further details please contact on 1300 776 472. Job reference number: 203135297Click Apply for Production Machine Operators Milton mine
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.