See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
The GO2 People WA Mining Jobs
Production Excavator Operators Job – Western Australia
Apply for the Production Excavator Operators job here: Apply directly on SEEK.
- Long Term Opportunities
- FIFO from Perth 2:1 Rosters
- Offering Competitive Rates!
Production Excavator Operators and All Round Operators – Opportunities available immediately based in Kalgoorlie, Southern Cross and Newman areas of WA
Recent experience operating 150ton+ Excavators working based on BCM is essential
Suitable applications will have the following
- Current and updated resume with proven experience in a similar role
- Minimum of 3 years experience operating excavators within mining and production environment
- Proven experience for All Rounders operating: Dozers (D9-10), Graders 16G/H, Trucks CAT 785, 793s
- Strong understanding of maintaining the flow and efficiency of Production
- Excellent work ethics
- High regards and commitment to Safety
- Current and valid drivers licence
- National Police Clearance
These roles offer the following benefits including;
- Camp & Meals Provided
- Transport Provided – BIBO / FIFO
- Weekly pays
- Ongoing Position and Great Onsite Culture
If you would like to be considered APPLY NOW by clicking on the link today or call Felila today on 08 6151 9200
Click the banner to go to SEEK and see the Production Excavator Operators job.
The GO2 People also offer job seekers a huge selection of career pathways across many industries, including;
- Major infrastructure
- Mining / Resources
- Warehousing / Logistics
- Construction / Engineering
- Waste Management
iMINCO assists jobseekers find the best mining jobs like the GO2 People Production Excavator Operators job in W.A.
The GO2 People are the number one choice for mining jobs in Western Australia. See many more jobs on their website also: The GO2 People jobs website
Excavator Operators Job Western Australia. GO2 People. Dozers (D9-10), Graders 16G/H, Trucks CAT 785, 793s Long Term Opportunities. FIFO Perth 2:1 Rosters.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.