If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Production Excavator Operator – FIFO WA
The client is searching for highly experienced production digger op for FIFO positions out of Perth.
You will have:
- Min 3 years working in a production digging environment (preferably hard rock)
- Experience operating Komatsu 1250 or above, Cat 3600 or any equivalent
- HR Drivers License
- Engine Model SAA6D170E-3
- Operating Weight 235233.2 lb
- Fuel Capacity 359.3 gal
- Width to Outside of Tracks 15.1 ft in
- Height to Top of Cab 12.9 ft in
What’s in it for you:
- $46 Flat unless you can prove experience on other machines you will then be deemed an all rounder T $48 Flat
- 2:1 Roster
- Good Camp
- Position will go permanent after 90 days worked
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
This job for Production Excavator Operator will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
If you are searching for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Production Excavator Operator FIFO Perth WA