Production Digger Operator – Open Cut Mining
- 7:7 rotating nights & days roster immediate start
- DIDO from Rockhampton & Gladstone
- Comfortable accommodation, great food & an excellent work environment
Work for a reputable mining contractor with a broad portfolio of mining projects on their books. Long term work with contract to perm opportunities offering job security.
The Project & Roster
- Even time 7:7 roster DIDO from Rockhampton & Gladstone
- Camp and meals
- Work within a crew of experienced and safety focused operators
The Pay & Benefits
- $54-$58ph + Super
- Family friendly even time roster; 7:7
- Long term—permanent roles with major mining company
The Duties & Machinery
A minimum of 3 years recent experience operating 300-600t excavators in a mining environment.
- Digger operations with a high level of safety awareness
- Communicate with other operators
- Have a positive attitude and follow company procedures
Skills & Experience
- Current C class driver’s license
- Current RII's [...Learn about RII's] competency for diggers
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current coal board medical
- Recent references
Applications are being taken for interviews immediately with successful candidates to start ASAP.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Production Digger Operator Open Cut Mining Bowen Basin