Production Mobile Plant Operator
Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking Production Mobile Plant Operators/Allrounders to work with an industry leading Iron Ore company based in the Pilbara region of WA. These positions are casual ongoing on a 2 weeks on 1 week off roster FIFO from Perth.
Successful candidates will have experience operating 3 or more of the following equipment (or similar size equipment):
- Graders – CAT 16H – 24M
- Dozers – CAT D10–D11, Tiger WD854
- Loaders – CAT 992/993/994, Komatsu WA900/WA1200, Letourneau L950-L2350
- Water Carts – CAT 777/785
Selection Criteria include:
- Current Drivers License
- Willingness to operate all types of equipment as required
- Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
- Demonstrated track record of working safely
- Willingness to work night & day shifts
- Provide two contactable referees
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply
How to apply
To apply for this role please click the Apply button and SEEK will take you through the process.
Programmed Skilled Workforce will contact those candidates who match the selection criteria to discuss the role in more detail and the pay rates on offer.